my kids

my kids

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Weekend With the Wilsons

The Wilsons (my sis Kosh, brother-in-law Gavin, & his daughter Jordyn) came south to visit this past weekend! Between a baby shower, a wedding, meals, church, & a fashion show, that short time was jam packed & passed by very quickly. We always love seeing our family, it's just never long enough!!

Kallie Larkin is my sister's niece & goddaughter & Kosh LOVES shopping for her!! She brought several adorable things that she recently got for Kallie. Some of them were too big, but it was so fun trying them on our cute girl & having a mini fashion show! 
The Wilsons used to live in Mobile & they miss some of their fave eating spots. One is Foosackly's, which they managed to eat at on their way in & out of town!! 
Worst part of the trip...saying goodbye! Sniff, sniff!!
Thankfully, we'll see them soon...we'll all be celebrating the 4th of July at my parents' place together!

No comments:

Post a Comment