my kids

my kids

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wedding Date Night

One of Tim's coworkers got married Saturday night at a beautiful country club in Fairhope. It was a lovely wedding & fun reception, but more importantly, nice date night for me & the hubs! The night was filled with eating & drinking, dancing & laughter, & LOTS of LOVE!!!
Chase & Vanessa!
(Chase coaches the offensive line at South)
coaches' wives
my hot date
(and he's smiling!)
oh, how I enjoyed the food...
There was LOTS of dancing...
& laughter from those watching the dancing! Lol!!
(that's our OC & his wife)
My friend & fellow coach's wife, Natasha...
pregnant & doing the wobble...ironic or nah?!
The groom doing the "whip nae nae"...
...along w/ the bride!
The coaches got together to take a group shot.
The lights (low & fluorescent) were awful & they wouldn't change spots, so it was hard for me to get a good shot! :(
And now the wives!
 Fun night!!
Congrats to the Smiths!

No comments:

Post a Comment