my kids

my kids

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Still Havin' Fun!

More fun moments...

While my parents were visiting, we drove down to Foley to shop at the Tanger Outlet & decided to have lunch at Lambert's (home of the throwed rolls!) before shopping! The food & atmosphere there are equally delicious!!
Timothy's faces in the next couple pics are hilarious... 
my plate...my mouth is watering again...
Cheers!
After eating, we went over to the outlets to shop.  We had to get back to school stuff for the boys - uniforms, shoes, belts, jackets, backpacks, etc.  After this trip, we'll only have to get school supplies, send the boys to their orientations/camps, & pay school fees...
Nene (my sis, Nish) came to town at the end of last week to spend a few days with us! The boys were extra excited for this visit because she took them to see Ant-Man!! Funners! 
Taylor & Tanner have Ant-Man toys & Tanner took his to the movie & wanted to show it off.
After the movie, I took Tanner to his friend Langston's glow in the dark birthday party at Pump It Up. He was so PUMPed to see Langston & several of his other friends from preschool! 
Umm, no, Kallie's not chewing on a glow stick...
"Ice cream & cake, do the ice cream & cake..."
And finally, to end the weekend, a family basketball challenge! The boys have been waiting to play their old parents, & they got the chance on Saturday afternoon. Timothy played his Daddy & lost an intense battle.
Although he knows I'm old & out of shape, Timothy showed NO MERCY during our game! I couldn't shoot over him, get around him, or keep up with him to save my life. I'm happy that I even scored! He beat his poor mother 20-5.
No matter what we're doing, when we get together, we always HAVE SOME FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment