my kids

my kids

Friday, July 10, 2015

Visits & Feasts

Whenever we venture up to north Alabama, there are two things we love to do. VISIT with our family & friends (we just don't get to see everyone enough!) & FEAST anytime anywhere (especially on those favorites that we don't get down here on the coast). We had the opportunity to do both of those things on our recent trip; although I didn't capture all of those moments, I did snap pics of a few!

Our 1st visit/feast was on the 4th of July, which was documented in a previous post. The next was the day of my babies' christening.  After church, we had lunch at Chili's before leaving B'ham. We're so glad our pastor was able to join the family for some fellowship & food!
Our pastor/friend "Uncle Pas" holding Kallie, who wanted something more than just the food on our plates...
Tim & the boys joined his mom for breakfast one morning.
He sent this pic of the spread!
 We spent a day at my grandparents' house.
Mama D made a fabulous lunch (we couldn't believe the spread!) & she was sure to include some of the boys' faves
(look for ribs & bacon!).
Papa got Timothy's old walker out so Kallie could toddle around. This thing is FOURTEEN years old, but still in great shape. Kallie had fun getting around, mostly backwards. :)
Conversating w/ Pops
 The boys couldn't wait to get outside
And there's my Dad pulling up. He played golf near my grandparents' house that day.
We had the most delish froyo at Zenberi!
My mom, Kallie, & I had a fun lunch out one day...our girls' day...it was one of my faves (Big Bob Gibson's BBQ loaded chicken potatoes). I guess we were so busy eating & chatting that I forgot to get pics at the restaurant, but here are a couple of me & my sweet girl before we left! 
There were so many other fun moments during our trip...wish I could show them all...but sometimes I just put up the camera & enjoy those priceless visits & feasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment