my kids

my kids

Monday, July 6, 2015

Fourth Funners

We spent the 4th of July holiday in north Alabama with our families. Our day started in Decatur at Rhodes Ferry Park by the river. We had a mini family reunion type get together with members of my maternal grandfather's side of the family. It was neat getting to meet family members we'd never seen before, being around other family that we love & know well, & enjoying some good food. 
Love this guy :)
Love my crew :)
Papa G & Kallie Larkin
Aunt Alice w/ the babies
my favorite part - THE FOOD!!!
This little one was worn out!
Love this face :)
Kallie w/ her Coco
Oldest & youngest...Papa & Kallie
Time for family/group shots!!
Redus Girls!
Love my sisters & love the shirts my mom bought us :)
And here are the guys...
Gavin (my bro-n-law) & G (my bro) were party poopers
& didn't wear their shirts
Aunt Carolyn & Kallie
the parents :)
After leaving Decatur, we headed to Florence to see Tim's family. The kids were excited to see their cousins. All but 2 were there.
Tanner loves taking care of babies.
He had a ball with little Lilly Mae!
Kallie sitting w/ Uncle Q
My hubby, who never takes selfies, took some with sweet Lilly :)
After arriving back in Decatur at the end of the night, G & Gavin put on their 'Thing' shirts so my mom could get a group shot! Love this group!!
Another Fabulous Fourth -- full of family, food, festiveness, & fun!! Happy Birthday America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment