my kids

my kids

Friday, December 11, 2015

Thanksgiving in Tuscaloosa

My youngest sister & her hubby, Kosh & Gavin, hosted Thanksgiving at their home in Tuscaloosa this year! They were wonderful hosts & we enjoyed a festive, fabulous day!!

It was FULL OF FOOD...my mom & Kosh cooked a delicious meal & my dad made his signature punch & desserts...yummy!!
Isn't my brother handsome?! He's single ladies!! (wink, wink)
It was FULL OF FAMILY...my parents, siblings, Gavin's family, the kids...we love being together! (We were missing my hubby, who had to stay in Mobile for football practice & an away trip to GA)
So exhausting getting a good pic...hee hee!
Someone stopped cooperating at this point. I bet you can figure out who...
It was FULL OF FUN...it's not hard to laugh/joke/debate/swap stories when we're all together...one of the funniest moments of Thanksgiving night was when the dancing started...we were entertained by the Whip Nae Nae, the Wobble, the Cupid Shuffle, & much more... 
All of the dancing put this baby girl right to sleep!
Thanksgiving with my family always makes me FULL...
full of food, full of fun, full of love...

No comments:

Post a Comment