my kids

my kids

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Card Outtakes

One of my toughest jobs each holiday season is getting a great photo for our Christmas card. Everyone knows I take thousands of pictures, so my kids definitely know how to pose & take a good pic.

The big boys were ready & had those smiles & poses right in place. But this year, my youngest son wasn't really "feeling" taking photos, so he was VERY UNCOOPERATIVE. And I don't even have to explain the trials of getting a 1-year-old to cooperate, especially a sleepy one.

But I gave it a go...
 
So after several bribes, countless threats, a spanking, & over 40 shots, I just gave up. I got one, maybe 2, good shots.  And then I ended up using a totally different picture for the card that I took a week later.
 
Oh, the joys of motherhood & the holidays...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment