my kids

my kids

Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas in Decatur

Christmas Eve
Our traditional dinner at my parents' house...full of family & friends!
my grandmother & Kallie
my favorite crew
way tutu cute :)
my friend Nikia
Sister Pic...Kia has 2 sisters like me (Nish was missing!)
 
Christmas Morning
we started w/ a family prayer led by my daddy
Aren't our polka dot pjs cute & festive?! We opened them Christmas Eve. Thanks Mother!!
Cowboy boots, superhero capes, & cool shades...
Why do I always get emotional?!
My mom (& Kate Spade) did it to me this year!
Look who finally woke up...
We all got some truly wonderful things from our family...we are truly blessed. One thing I wanted to highlight were these super cute personalized books my sister (Kosh) got for Kallie. I'm such a book lover & these were totally adorbs...something she can treasure for a long time!
What a Merry Christmas Morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment