my kids

my kids

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Last Game

So a week after Thanksgiving, on the 1st Saturday in December, the Jags returned to Ladd for the final game of the regular season versus Appalachian State. It was a big one...senior night & the chance to capture a 6th win & become bowl eligible.

We were happy to have my mom & the Perrys (Timothy's godparents) in town for the weekend & at the game with us.
I took lots of pics of pregame...yep, trying out my new camera & lenses!
One of our graduating seniors is Terrance Timmons -- Tanner's favorite Jaguar & Tim's only senior runningback. He's a great guy, team leader, & has taken up lots of time with my crew.
Jag Seniors
App State is one of our conference leaders & we knew it'd be a tough game. The Jags gave an incredibly valiant effort, but came up just short, losing 34-27. This ended our hopes of a bowl game & our coaches, players & staff families took it pretty hard. There were lots of tears after the game. No matter how it ended, I'm proud of our team. They battled through many adversities & injuries, but gave it their all week after week. I'm sad they won't have the opportunity to play postseason, but there were many bright spots this season & WE LOVE OUR JAGS!!!
 
A few pics of my crew on the field after the game...one of their favorite places to be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment