my kids

my kids

Monday, December 14, 2015

Kindergarten Christmas Program

Last Monday night, the kindergarten students at Hutchens presented the cutest Christmas Program! It was full of classic & "cutesy" holiday songs, as well as witty dialogue, presented by Tanner & his schoolmates.

For the past few weeks, we heard these songs constantly as Tanner sang in the car, in the bathtub, even from his bed at night...the big boys & I felt like we knew the words as well as the kindergarteners! Tanner was so excited when program night finally arrived...
Sadly, Tim was out of town recruiting, but my mom had stayed in town to see the show & joined us to support Tanner. I'm so thankful she was there to help wrangle a certain little wild woman (who was "singing" as loudly as the kindergarten) so I could snap pictures & video. 
I have to mention that this little diva was VERY excited to see her big brother's program...AND walk around the school! She had a blast & everyone was tickled to see (& hear) her as she made her way around...
Look who else came...Terrance!!! Tanner was so pumped to see his favorite Jag! So sweet of him to come support my little dude!! :)
So proud of this guy! The kindergarten program was a big hit!! And we'll still be singing those songs well into the new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment