my kids

my kids

Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas in Mobile

After a fun "Christmas Eve" at our house, we woke up early the next morning for our Christmas in Mobile...

Santa came!!!
I guess my kiddos were on the nice list because he left LOTS of surprises!
Kallie
Tanner
Taylor
Timothy
There's that new Minnie cup from Tanner! She loved it!!
The gifts exchanged among the siblings were a big hit. Tanner's big brother's loved their smarties & twinkies! Tanner was thrilled to get Taylor's old Nintendo DS & movies from Timbo. It was sweet to see them so proud to give & excited & grateful to receive.
our superhero
Yay!! Tanner already has a bus to transport his football players from the hotel to the stadium. Now, he has a plane to get them to away games!
And lots more "football men" in different team colors!
And more of the different colored dry erase markers to record the changing scores. Have I mentioned that this child is football obsessed?!
With his new Axe body wash & deodorant, this dude will be fighting the women off...
new headphones dance?!
My sisters & I got a new Cabbage Patch Doll every single Christmas until the year I was pregnant with my first child. It made my heart so happy to start that tradition with my daughter this year & give her her first Cabbage Patch baby!!
Kisses!
Converse?
Just a new case?
A new phone!!!
Four Kids = a LOT of Loot
Later that day, we had to try on new underwear & pjs & slippers...
After a long, fun day of exchanging & opening & enjoying presents, it was time to prepare for our journey north. We straightened up our house, finished up laundry & packing, & sorted the gifts for each city we would visit... 
Stay tuned for posts from meals, visits, & gift exchanges with our families & friends in Decatur, Courtland, Florence, & Tanner...

No comments:

Post a Comment