my kids

my kids

Monday, July 11, 2011

Tornado Tanner

So, this little kid looks all sweet, cute, & innocent, but let me share just a few of his activities today. . .

*would sneak into my bathroom anytime the door was open & turn on the bathtub faucet (I know that's awful & dangerous; at least he can only reach the cold side!)
*put most of his toys under the water then dropped them into the tub
*got a pack of crackers out of the pantry, crumbled up several, & spread the crumbs around my room
*emptied bathroom drawers & my cabinet, ran the contents under water, then dropped them into the tub
*almost destroyed both sets of blinds in my bedroom
*got a tank top out of one of my dresser drawers, put it under the water, then dropped it into the tub
*climbed up & sat on the den coffee table & sat swinging his legs over the side
*used my decorative balls from the coffee table as real baseballs
*ate some chips from a bag & spread the leftover crumbs on the den rug
*tried to use all of the laptops, phones, & cameras in the house
*threw my phone & the den TV remote in the trash can, along with other stuff we probably don't know about 
There's more that could be added, but these were a few of the things I could remember from the span of about 6 hours. I cleaned up his trail after each incident . . . When is naptime?!??!

And then, look who showed up!!! It's Dougie!!
Uh-oh, when these 2 get together, it can only be MORE trouble!!!

Whether he's a F5 tornado going at full speed or simmering down to a passing thunderstorm... he's all mine, & I wouldn't trade one minute with my adorable little live wire!




No comments:

Post a Comment