my kids

my kids

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

They're Ba-aack!

So today I had to begrudgingly head to the Jefferson County Courthouse to get a tag for Goldie. Anyone who lives in this area and/or has had to go to the courthouse for tags or driver's license renewal, especially since all of the satellite offices closed, knows this can be a several hour process, & can be made even more miserable with 3 young boys tagging along.

My sweet, sweet grandparents offered to come down for the day & watch the boys while I went to the courthouse & ran a couple other errands. WHAT LIFESAVERS!! They also treated us to lunch (would you believe Jim 'N Nick's again?!?) & brought us some goodies - snacks for the boys, fresh veggies from the garden for Tim, back to school clothes for me. :-)

Thanks again Papa & Mama D!!
P.S. - Since I'm sure you're wondering (if you read the post "A GRAND Visit" from their last visit) . . .
YES, Taylor talked Papa to death once again, & YES, Papa fell asleep on him again. Just hate I didn't get to capture it! :)  Guess he can expect a phone call soon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment