my kids

my kids

Saturday, July 30, 2011

More Lifesavers

Guess what?!? More lifesavers came to town!! My mom and sis came to town on Wednesday to visit & help out as we inch toward the end of summer vacay. My mother cooked, did laundry, cleaned my kitchen & helped with the boys. My sis helped me with NUMEROUS home & school projects - playroom makeover, goodie bags, student binders, & more. I got to do some work at school, run some errands (SO much easier solo!), & have some help with all of my projects. What lifesavers!! It was so nice having the help, but I enjoyed just visiting too. Love, love, love my fam!!!!

Here are a few pics from the visit . . .

Had to visit our fave spot for lunch - Habaneros!
Someone just loves chips & salsa!
It makes him happy to eat & dip by himself. :)
When everyone knows you & your children by name,
picks up your baby, kisses him,
carries him around the restaurant . . .
Does that mean you go there too much???
This is Tanner & the manager. She LOVES the Bowens Boys!! 

So, Mother requested Tim's famous
shrimp & grits for dinner Friday night.
Think she enjoyed it???
He also made his famous slushies.
Wonder who enjoyed that most???

The boys LOVE card & board games.
Mama joined them for UNO.

SOME people are heading back to work . . .
. . . good they have sisters willing to help!!

So, Mother & Kosh headed back Saturday afternoon. We miss them already. One fact makes us feel better - they'll be back on Friday!! Woo Hoo!!! MaMa will be taking the boys shopping for some back to school things during tax free weekend. Kosh & Nish will be helping me out with last minute school things & will help with the boys. I will have to go back to work before they start school. TGFF - Thank God For Family!! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment