my kids

my kids

Monday, July 4, 2011

A Fabulous Fourth

It's America's birthday! Happy 4th everyone!!
We celebrated all weekend with some of our FAVORITES - FAMILY, FRIENDS, & FOOD!!!

On Friday, we drove up to Decatur for a little visiting . . .
GG & Tanner
Tanner & MaMa
Tanner & Dooey - Partners in Crime :)
Timothy & MaMa
Nish & G
GG & Tanner
On Saturday, we headed to my parents place out in the country . . .
Aren't they patriotic? And cute?!?
Kosh, G, & Tanner w/ my cousin Andrea & her friend, Cassius
Me & my mother
Andrea, Cassius, & my Aunt Carolyn
MaMa & Timothy, again . . .
Me, my cousin Ondray, Nish, & G
my honey bunny taking a break after frying all the fish . . .
(that fish was really good, by the way)
My daddy on the grill
my Unkaliga on another grill
Tanner cruisin' on the golf cart w/ Kosh & her boyfriend, Gavin
Taylor helping my grandma, Mama Doris, get that food ready!!!
Should Tanner have stuffed the WHOLE hotdog in his mouth???
There's Tim, the fish fryer, in his hat
Tanner stole Daddy's hat!
Watermelon time!!
Had to get those family pics in.
This is us w/ my dad's side of the fam.
Now just us :)
Tanner made a friend . . .
I bet you know where this is leading . . .
What a stud!
Time to make the to go plates. I only left with four.
We continued the celebrating on Monday at our house!
Tim's family, along w/ my mom & sis, came to share in some July 4th fun.
The Cousins!
Addie, Allie, Taylor, Timothy, & Tanner
Tanner just loves "his baby" Allie
He really likes her paci.
He kept taking it out of her mouth & tasting it. :0
He finally went & got his own!
Tim's brother Freddie w/ MY sis-n-law Kylie,
& their beautiful girls, Addison (Addie) & Alexandria (Allie).
They have the girls & we have the boys!!
Tim's brother Quenton & his friend, Emily
Tim's brother Will & his friend, Sam
Paw Paw & his boys :)
Oldest & youngest -- Paw Paw & Allie
The grill was definitely fired up!
Just a sampling of all the good eats . . .
Freddie on duty as Kid's Activities Director
sidewalk chalk & bubbles
the pool & basketball
a hilarious game of Twister
(Addie's voice - "That just won't work!")
a mean game of UNO
A fun game of Connect 4 - I think Addie beat Uncle Tim twice!!
Wow!! What a fabulous fourth weekend!!!
We loved celebrating our country's b'day with our fab family & friends & food!
Woo Hoo America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment