my kids

my kids

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Playroom Makeover

In our basement (or dungeon as my dad calls it) is the big boys' bedroom, bathroom, & playroom. I love having that area because they can play, be loud, be stinky, whatever, & their mama doesn't have to hear it/smell it!!

One of my summer projects was to spruce up the playroom. The clutter & disorganization of it has been driving me & my OCD crazy!!! My sis, Kosh, & I did some thinkin'. . . then we did some tweakin' . . .

Take a look at some before & after pics & see what you think!

BEFORE

AFTER
LABELS!!
A teacher/mommy's best friend :)
Those are the football fields Papa made! 
MANY games have been played on those fields.
One is for small football men; the other is for paper football.
Oh, & the wrestling ring . . . yep, that gets plenty of use too!
Note the big wooden dress up box . . .
full of old halloween & school theme day costumes.
I spy a yellow wig on top . . . :) 
This gets plenty of use too.
I had some of the boys' original artwork from this
past school year framed.
Timothy painted this one.
And Taylor painted this.
They are so artistic!!
Love, love, love!!!
Guitars are kept over in that corner. That's where all the musical magic happens.
Have you heard any of Taylor's original pieces???

No comments:

Post a Comment