my kids

my kids

Friday, July 22, 2011

Camera!!

One of the things I LOVE to do is take pictures. It probably drives my family & friends crazy, although they're probably just used to it now. My boys know how to get into pose position & turn on the smiles for pics IMMEDIATELY!! I take millions of pictures at home & at school. I'm always trying to capture big moments, funny moments, everyday moments.

Several years ago, my Aunt Carolyn got me a really nice (& needed) camera for Christmas. I have pretty much worn it out & it started to give me some trouble. So, lately I've been complaining about it & lamenting about having to get another one soon.

Well, my sweet, wonderful, thoughtful hubby came home today & handed me a gift bag. It was not my birthday, our anniversary, or any special holiday. And I was like "What is this??? What is this for???"
You guessed it! A BRAND NEW CAMERA!!! I was so excited! It's so nice. What a fabulous hubby I have. Not just because he bought me a new camera & surprised me today, but because of the loving, thoughtful, caring man he is everyday.

Here's my new camera. Tanner's giving it his seal of approval. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment