my kids

my kids

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to all of you GUYS & GHOULS!!!
 
The big boys dressed up throughout the week for Red Ribbon Week activities, but Tanner's turn came today.  
He & his school friends wore costumes to school & ended the school day with a fun fall parade.
 
He was adamant about being a teddy bear this year, but his morning didn't get off to the best start. 
Poor thing, he was trying to put on a happy face!
Fortunately, his dispositon improved by the time my mom dropped him off at school & he had a fun rest of the day!
Such a cute teddy!!
This little punkin was happy to celebrate her 1st Halloween with a belly full of . . . MILK!! I could hardly take this cuteness overload!
After Tanner got home from school, this pair had fun on FaceTime with TeTe CoCo, looking foxy in her catwoman getup!
Time to trick-or-treat!!
MaMa & the boys headed out to trick-or-treat while Kallie & I stayed behind to hand out candy.
I handed over door duties as soon as they came back!
Now we're off to pig out on some candy . . .
 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment