my kids

my kids

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tanner's Thanksgiving Program

My mom, Kallie, & I went over to Tanner's school Wednesday morning for the K4 Thanksgiving Program.  There were Pilgrims, Indians, & Turkeys who presented a Thanksgiving story, complete with chants, motions, & the cutest songs.  My little guy was a pilgrim right on the front row & was one of the loudest voices! It was a very cute program!!

Can you spot Tanner walking in?
He's the 2nd little pilgim guy.
There he is at the end of the front row
After the program, families joined the preschoolers for
pics & lunch in the fellowship hall
He's thankful for his family, football, food, & toys!
I think he was happiest to have his "baby girl" there!!
We sure enjoyed the morning with our favorite 4-year-old!
Fabulous job, Tanner!!



1 comment:

  1. That's right, Tanner! I'm Thankful for Football, too!!! ROLL TIDE!!!

    ReplyDelete