my kids

my kids

Monday, October 20, 2014

Jag Homecoming

After a bye week & a couple weeks on the road, the Jags took the field at Ladd for a homecoming game versus the Georgia State Panthers. The boys were quite excited to be back at the stadium & their was one fan who cheered NON-STOP
(except when he was eating his popcorn)!!
We were surprised & very happy to see an old face --
Timothy's 1st grade teacher!!
She is still the sweetest ever, but her little first grade student is not so little anymore!
This game turned out to be a nailbiter, but we pulled it out (whew!) & won by 3 (30-27). 

I don't know how in the world I've made it through all of these football Saturdays without going into labor!! So many people commented about that after the game...I kept hearing "I don't know how in the world you're not in labor right now!" Early labor, future heart problems, undue stress . . . just a few of the consequences of being a football fan/coaches wife!

One other surprise that came the day before the game was being invited, along with my boys, to sit in the AD's box.  I knew I would probably stay in the stands, but I was touched at the thoughtfulness of the AD & his wife (which was set into motion by our fabulous head coach's wife) & this kind gesture that was extended!

This was my last game until the end of November, as our newest little Jag fan is scheduled to arrive on Thursday morning . . . !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment