my kids

my kids

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fire & Pumpkins

Tanner had a fun week at school!
 
On Monday, his class had a visit from a fireman & firetruck.  He had a great time learning from the fireman, sitting in the truck, & wearing his own hat & badge.
 
Doesn't he look tough?!

On Friday, his class headed over to the pumpkin patch.
I was happy to join him for this outing!
 
Can you spot him in the orange shirt?
Storytime . . . about 5 little pumpkins . . .
Then they had a little fun on the big slide
They had a great lesson on pumpkins -
after discussing attributes, they were able to touch a seed, then smell & touch the inside of a pumpkin
Tanner was not into touching the insides!
They got their own cups of soil w/ a seed to plant!
Off to Tanner's fave part, the pumpkin patch.
He picked a great pumpkin --
he's so proud of it & has been showing it off ever since!!
Tanner thought his pumpkin was heavy,
but I was carrying my own load! Lol!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment