my kids

my kids

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Homemade Presents

My hubby celebrated his 37th birthday today!!
Can you believe he's that old?! Whew!!
This year was extra special because we were able to give Tim some meaningful things . . .

The boys decided they wanted to give their daddy
some of his favorites
I've been growing his gift for the past 38 weeks...& his beautiful, homemade gift should arrive in exactly one week!
Since Tim was planning to leave midday for recruiting, we let him open presents before school so that all 5 of us could be there
After dropping the big boys off, me & my little assistant snuck over to the football building to decorate Coach Bowens' office door!! :)
When Tim got home from practice, Tanner & I went out for a quick birthday lunch with him!
We're sad that he had to leave soon after for some recruiting, but that's life when bdays & holidays happen during football season...
 
HAPPY 37TH BIRTHDAY TIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment