my kids

my kids

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Kallie Larkin Bowens Arrives!!

Well . . . our little princess has arrived!!!
My c-section was scheduled for this past Thursday, October 23 & she stayed put until then.
We were so excited to get to the hospital & have her delivered . . .

Tim & I had to be at the hospital at 5:30 a.m.
for my 7:30 a.m. surgery.
Our little early bird tagged along.
My nurse wrote the goal of the day --
HAVE BABY KALLIE!
Kallie Larkin Bowens
8 pounds  *  21 inches  *  7:52 a.m.
Kallie's 3 VERY EXCITED big brothers.
Don't you love their shirts?!
(I know it's hard to read them, but you can see what each says above pics of them holding KL)
Kallie's proud daddy . . . already wrapped around her little finger!
Kallie's Big Brother Tanner
Kallie's Bigger Brother Taylor
Kallie's Biggest Bro Timothy
Her onesie says it all!
We had LOTS of visitors & treats during our hospital stay, which shows how many people already love Kallie & support our fam. I'm sad I didn't get pics of them all, but here are a few!
Of course, the best treat of all was this precious girl...
HAPPY BIRTH DAY KALLIE LARKIN!!!
WELCOME TO OUR BUNCH!!

1 comment: