my kids

my kids

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Football Player Treats

I try to be a good coach's wife & send little treats to my husband's players from time to time during the season.  Before the season started, we had his guys over to eat.  But, I've been slacking since then. I have felt horrible about it, but my sweet family has reminded me that I've been trying to make it through late pregnancy . . . so there, that's my excuse! Lol!!

Since D Day is quickly approaching & this is Homecoming week, I decided this would be the perfect time to do something for his guys.  I spent part of the week making treats for his (TWENTY FOUR!) players & sent them on Wednesday.

I made 30 fall treat bags (with my fave mix inside) . . .
.... & baked chocolate chip cookies,
sugar cookies w/ Halloween sprinkles,
& Halloween funfetti brownies. 
I had a fabulous assistant who was very happy to help . . . & taste!!
Hope the receivers enjoyed the treats & appreciated this little LABOR OF LOVE!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment