my kids

my kids

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Guy Day

The boys had a little "guy time" with their new friend Taysuan (a fellow coach's kid) the other day.
There was lunch & playing around at Chick-fil-A followed by sports & video games at our house.
The football dads were away working camps, the 2 moms had lots of time to chit chat, & the boys played everything they could think of . . . Fun Day!!!

This didn't happen on guy day, but I just had to include this shot because I love it.
Tim taught Taylor to play chess awhile back & Timothy learned recently.
All the guys at my house are super competitive - no matter the game, no matter the field - so they have to be super strategic & super thinkers to win at this game.
They even practice & play on their various devices because they want to beat their daddy & each other!
Love my little smarties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment