my kids

my kids

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Kallie's Shower - The People

This next post focuses on those wonderful ladies who hosted & helped with the shower, plus all my family & friends who shared this special day with me! 
me & my mother


my Aunt Carolyn fixing my "Mommy To Be" sash
oh, there's my sis, Nish, who was the MC for the day!
there's my other sis, Kosh &
my daddy peeking in the door (he had to deliver more juice!)
more guests arriving
& I just had to make rounds to give hugs & kisses!
time for guest introductions
(they had to give their names & tell how they knew me)
guess she knows me best (& knew me 1st!)
I took pics with lots of people towards the end of the shower & here are many of them:
my niece Cecily & sisters-in-law Tangela & Bridgett
my mother-in-law Linda
the grandmas!
my grandma Mama Doris
4 generations . . .
my aunt Carolyn
my cousins Neeley & Katrina
Timothy's godmother Connie (aka Mrs. Perry)
church friend Bonita (aka Elder B)
church friend Genee
family friends Amia, Nikia, & Aleisa
my mother, friend Josie, Taylor's godmother Erica, & my sis
school friend/fellow reading coach Dominique
friends Ty & Josie
friend (by way of my youngest sis) Zerica (aka Z)
family friend Cherone
my cousin Amber
my sisters Kosh & Nish
my fabulous hostesses -
Kosh, Minnie, Ty, Nish
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment