my kids

my kids

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Fourth Funners!

Our bunch was super pumped to arrive in Decatur last Thursday to celebrate the 4th with our family, enjoy some vacay time for the next 10 days, & prepare for my big, upcoming baby shower!!

First on the agenda -- 4th of July fun!
I've been really looking forward to this summer holiday, & I bet you can easily guess why . . . THE FOOD!!!
I definitely ate way more than my fair share, & I enjoyed every single bite.  Must I remind you that food & I are friends again?! 
We are way closer than we should be . . . hee hee.
I also loved being with my family; we always have a fun time together!

Here are some pics from our festive fourth:
 
This is my parents' backyard &
the shot is courtesy of Timothy!
Isn't it a good one?!
The Grill . . . oh yeah
The Fish Fryers . . . oh oh yeah
What a spread!
Drink Station
My plate, the 1st of many . . .
Wow, Kallie Larkin & I were so happy at this point! :)
Tanner & Papa aka Hambone
My precious boys!!
the Redus Girls
Really Dad?!
Watermelon Time!
We ended the night watching a fabulous fireworks display!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment