my kids

my kids

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Busy Week

We just finished our second week living in our new town
& boy, was it busy!!

The boys attended VBS at Cottage Hill Baptist Church
each day 9-noon.
Mornings full of songs, bible lessons, games, & snacks was right up their alley - they had a blast!
Beginning of the week
Last day!
Hi Tanner!
Oh hey Taylor!
Hello Timbo!

I spent my week trying to mark some things off my massive to do list - I got the boys registered online for school, we made one school visit, I secured a pediatrician for the kids & an Ob/Gyn for me, I completed both of my baby registries (which was super fun), & took care of some remaining household tasks.
Target
Babies 'R Us
I must mention that I have a happy relationship with food again!!
Meal & snacktimes make me so happy.  
I've been making eating a priority no matter how busy I am . . . hee hee!! :) 

We also found time to have a Mexican night with a few other football families & hang out with Daddy at South Alabama's football camps (it was too hot for camp pics).

Whew!! I tell you what, there is NO REST for the weary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment