my kids

my kids

Monday, July 21, 2014

Kallie's Shower - Precious Presents

I was overwhelmed with the stuff we got for Kallie Larkin - much needed, practical items like diapers, wipes, activity gyms, & strollers; as well as the cutest little outfits & accessories & personalized gems (you wouldn't believe how many things we now have with her name, monogram, or initials!!).  It's way too much to show it all, but here is just a sample of the precious presents we received . . .
A girl's gotta have her Bama gear!
We'll have bows in the house now!
A crocheted football beanie w/ a bow & football shoes . . .
...which caused my sister's FIRST breakdown!!
and my little breakdown . . .
you just never know when it might hit you!
Diaper bag...pink houndstooth...perfect combo!!
My grandmother made this precious blanket for Kallie Larkin.
What an heirloom!!
My cousin Amber was my photographer.
So glad she was able to get some selfies in . . .
This child already has a duffle bag, backpack, & lunchbag!
Lucky?! Spoiled?!!
Hmmm...
Yes, this is a BMW buggy.
She'll be riding better than the rest of her fam!
I couldn't have asked for better things for my baby girl!
I definitely felt showered with precious gifts, but even more so with LOVE!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment