my kids

my kids

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

The Bowens Bunch had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
I'm so thankful that we have wonderful family & close friends in which to share this great day.

We had lunch with my mom's family at my grandparents' house. 
Everything was delicious & having this time to spend with family members was priceless. 
THE HANDS DOWN, #1 EATERS

We headed to Tim's parents' house, where many of his family was gathered, later on during the day. 
There was tasty food & enjoyable company there as well. :)
Can you tell Tim's aunt is a diehard fan???

There are MANY things I am thankful for, but this Thanksgiving I was most thankful that my hubby was able to join us!!! Because of football, it's been about 9 years since we've been together on this holiday.  I've really missed sharing it with him.  UAB practiced Thursday & had the rest of the day off. So, when we pulled up at my grandparents' house, he was there!! What an awesome surprise!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment