my kids

my kids

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

33 and 11

Well, it's a big day for me!!
Today is my 33rd birthday AND me & Tim's 11th wedding anniversary!!!
(To those that don't know, YES, we got married on my b'day!)

I feel like I've been celebrating for the past few days.
My class surprised me with my favorites on Friday. (see "Feastin' & Celebratin'" post)

I went to dinner (Ichiban, yum!!) w/ my BTA friends on Monday. Anytime we're together we have a blast & this was no different.  My sweet friends gave me a b'day card & Victoria Secret gift card! Woo Hoo!!

(we forgot to take a pic . . what was i thinkin'??? . .  here's an old one of us!)

I had b'day lunches with my 2nd grade teacher friends on Monday & Tuesday.  There is no group like ours - the fun never stops!! :) These awesome friends gave me a fab card & Visa gift card & Michelle made my fave! (strawberry cake - SCORE!!!)

(also forgot to take pic. . both days. . what's wrong w/ me??? . . another old one)


My hubby & I got to celebrate after he left work & I left my workshop on Tuesday.  Can you believe people have to work on their birthday/anniversary???  Especially if it's the same day!!!

We opened presents first. Pwesents!! (in Radio's voice)
I gave Tim something he loves - an amazon.com card - & something straight from my heart - an engraved bracelet.  Maybe he'll show it to you when you see him. :)
My thoughtful hubby gave me a new, lighted case for my kindle, the new John Grisham book (The Litigators) on my kindle, & some fabulous boots!!! I'm sure you'll see me in them soon, & many of you might have seen them through a text message or if you follow me on twitter (@kbowens78).

We had a wonderful dinner with our friends, Pas & Sonya, at The Cheesecake Factory.  We played a game while waiting for our meals - girls won, AGAIN! Everything, from the appetizers, to the entrees, to one of my fave desserts was delish!! Fun dinner!!
I can't wait to keep celebrating when I head north to see my family; I'll get to celebrate w/ my parents, siblings, & boys on Wednesday!! So pumped!!!

I'm so blessed to have fabulous family & friends in which to share special days.
I'm grateful to God for letting me see 33 years of life & 11 years of marriage.
I'm in full expectation of things continuing to get better & better & gooder & gooder . . .:)

No comments:

Post a Comment