my kids

my kids

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Houston Game

Enjoy a few pics from another Saturday at the stadium . . .
Timothy's friend Ramtin joined us for the game.
They were all pumped up after Blazer Walk!
"B B B!!!"
(Tanner's version of "U-A-B!")
"Is it time to tailgate, yet?"
The game before the game . . .
What position can Tanner play???
When I was a little girl, I NEVER wanted to GET DIRTY.
My mom says as a toddler,
I could wear white all day & NEVER get dirty.
So of course, I ended up with 3 boys
who NEVER want to STAY CLEAN!!! 

playing in rocks . . .
using the bean bag toss game as a slide . . .
sitting in rocks . . .

And here's Tanner's favorite part again . . . :)
I had to include a pic of Tanner & his crush.
This is Kai, Coach Barlow & Mrs. Tia's daughter.
Tanner is always mesmorized with her.
He's obviously into the cute, older girl scene. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment