my kids

my kids

Monday, November 14, 2011

DARE Graduation

5th graders participate in DARE (the drug awareness program) during the 1st semester.  They recently completed the program and had their graduation ceremony today.  Students sang 3 songs, shared DARE essays & posters, & received certificates. There were several important people there - our superintendent, the police chief, the mayor's assistant. It was a very sweet ceremony!

Officer Scott McSparen (Officer Mac) is in charge of DARE at our school
My 5th grader :)
poster winners
Timothy ready to go get his certificate & shake hands
Our fab principal, Tricia Simpson, talking to the 5th graders
Proud Mama!
2 Proud Grandmamas!!
Proud Uncle!
Timbo & some of his buddies
Timbo & Audrey
(She is one of my faves - I taught her in 2nd grade!)
Timbo & Officer Mac


2 comments:

  1. I still say its ur fault bubb didn't win the essay and/or poster contest smh...b/c them stories weren't all that! #ijs lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL


    From: timothybowens01@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete