my kids

my kids

Monday, November 28, 2011

Iron Bowl

We gathered at my parents' house on Saturday
for an Iron Bowl Party!!
Great food, great company, great game,
AWESOME OUTCOME!!!

Preparing the food . . . "Great job cuttin' the cheese, Nishi!!"
My aunt & my mom
CRAZY SISTERS!!
My cousin, Danette, looks so domestic! :) 
Thanks for cutting the sandwiches. . .
Nish already cut enough cheese.
Hee hee hee.
Mr. ESPN
Mr. QB
The life of any party!
Pre-game tweeting :)
BAMA FANS ROCK!!
Check out my daddy's shoes!! 
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!
(Now you know where I get it)
Game Eats
"Hope NeNe gives me a bite soon."
Who let that Auburn fan in???
There's another!
It's okay. I'd cover my face too!!

The Tide rolled 42 - 14!!! RTR!!!


1 comment:

  1. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete