my kids

my kids

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Easter Bunny Obsession

The last holiday "figure" Kallie visited & took pictures with was Santa, & she wasn't exactly thrilled to see him...so, I didn't know how our visit to see the Easter Bunny last week would turn out. To my delight, my sweet girl absolutely LOVED seeing the bunny. Actually, she was a little obsessed. She waved the entire time we were waiting our turn to sit on his lap & take a picture. She kept calling him -- "Bunn!" And, she cried when we had to leave. She's looked at the pictures & watched the videos every single day since the visit. I think it's safe to say Kallie has a bit of Easter Bunny Obsession!
 
After our trip to see the bunny & to Tanner's egg hunt, I took several more pics of my precious girl in her adorable little bunny dress. (Thanks to my wonderful mom for her sweet dress!)
She was watching her daddy & brothers outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment