my kids

my kids

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tanner's Last Day

Since 5 months old, Tanner has attended Little Angels Preschool at Homewood Cumberland Presbyterian Church.  He has absolutely loved his school, teachers, & friends the past 4 years. This past Thursday was his last day & he was given a fun party, complete with pizza, ice cream floats, & presents! I know everyone there will miss him as much as he'll miss them. By the time I got there, the party was over & some of his friends were gone, but I caught a few pics . . .
 
Miss Lauren
(Tanner's teacher the past 2 years; he absolutely ADORES her!)
Friends!
Mee Mee
(Preschool Director who has taken GREAT care of my Tanner; he LOVES her too!)
Mrs. Serah
(Tanner's very 1st teacher, in the baby room; LOVED her week one;
they bonded quickly & sometimes he didn't want to leave school bc he wanted to stay w/ her!)
Hard to say goodbye to a great place & great friends,
but Tanner has great memories of his very first school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment