my kids

my kids

Monday, May 12, 2014

Memorable Mom's Weekend

What a wonderful Mother's Day weekend I had!!
I spent it with those I love most...doing some things I love most!
 
FRIDAY . . .
I enjoyed Mother's Day breakfast & surprises at Tanner's school.
He was so excited & I enjoyed that special time with him.
 
SATURDAY . . .
Tim had recruiting to do on Saturday, & the boys & I headed north to spend the day with my fave moms - my mother, grandmother, & aunt.  We treated them to Mother's Day lunch, gave them their surprises, & had some nice quality time together! We were joined by my siblings & cousins & it was a great time!! We found out what we're having (there will be a special post on that soon!), so we included a fun Gender Reveal Party after lunch!!!
 
Me & my mother
(Can you tell we were thinking pink?!)
Me & my grandmother
Mother loved the surprises from her kids & grandkids.
That's my aunt (her sis) in the background. :)
I don't have pics of my surprises, but my sweet sis & brother-in-law paid for my lunch, my fabulous brother gave me the sweetest card & a Visa gift card (which I already spent), & my marvelous mother gave me the cutest dress
(which I wore to school Monday) & tops.
 
SUNDAY . . .
I spent all day Sunday with my favorite 4 guys.
I had Mother's Day breakfast at church
(courtesy of our Men's group).
My guys took me out for lunch.
Then we did a little shopping & relaxing during the afternoon.
Oh! And they gave me just what I wanted -
a new mini iPad & case!
I love it!!!
I can't think of a better way to spend a mom's weekend.
I'm so blessed to have my family & the 3 precious boys that made me a MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment