my kids

my kids

Friday, May 23, 2014

Another Late Update

Time for another prego update . . . and, I'm late again!
Blame it on my poor pregnancy brain. :)

I'm 17 weeks along & here are a few updates:
*I'm feeling MUCH better!!! I think the throwing up (knock on wood) has finally ended.
*I can eat more now! Woo hoo!! But, I still must watch what I eat so I don't trigger anything. Ground beef, sausage, eggs . . . still off limits.
*I must still have snacks/meals every couple hours or this child makes me pay for it!
*The tiredness & naps have not ended, but that could also have lots to do with my job, other 3 kids, & end of the year craziness going on . . .
*I'm into my 2nd trimester & anticipating the best part of pregnancy, while preparing myself for a long, hot, pregnant summer.  Oh gosh.
*BEST part of this update --> knowing that I'm carrying a precious baby GIRL!! :)

Here are my 16 week snapshots --
 
I would also like to share one of the first presents given to me this week for my baby girl...
A Princess Book!!
And, I just had to share the portrait Tanner drew of me!
Isn't it beautiful?! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment