my kids

my kids

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Spring Sports Banquet

Last Thursday, we headed over to HMS for Timothy's spring sports banquet.  It was a nice night with food, awards, & reflecting on fun sports seasons!

Can you spot Timothy walking across the stage
to get his track certificate?
So proud of him!! :)
2 things about this pic . . .
1. I have on wedges, which makes us about the same height,
otherwise, he would be taller!
2. Can you spot my bump?! Although my scarf was a nice little disguise, my youngest sis was the 1st to let me know I couldn't hide it! While we were there, a mom asked if we thought it might be two...REALLY?! Do you know how many people have asked me that in the past few weeks? It's starting to make me think things about myself.
 
Wait, I just thought of a third thing.
A baby bump & a child taller than you . . .
Good look or nah?

No comments:

Post a Comment