my kids

my kids

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Memorial Day Fun

We spent Memorial Day in Decatur with our Favorites --
Family, Friends, Food, & Fun!!!

Kallie Larkin & I love the sight & smell of a big grill . . . 
Jumbo water slide -- perfect for my little 10 yr old fish!! 
Tanner doesn't care too much for the water,
but he had a blast in the inflatable!
Chillin' w/ my firstborn & my sissy :)
Time to eat!!!
Game time . . .
my grandma decided to show off her jump rope skills!
Timothy showed off his bball skills
So funny watching these games . . .
Tanner made a new friend named Tim.
They had the best time together & were inseparable!
Can you tell they like to dance & throw up peace signs?!
We ended the day with full bellies, happy smiles, & ready for naps!!
Memorial Day Funners!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment