my kids

my kids

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thanksgiving Lunch

My boys will be out of school ALL NEXT WEEK (Hallelujah!) for the Thanksgiving holiday, so schools served their "Thanksgiving Lunch" during the week this week. Since Tanner is the only kid I can still go have lunch with, Kallie & I joined him for a little feasting on Tuesday. And boy, was it an affair! The place was packed with parents, grandparents, & siblings. The kids, as well as the lunchroom (& auditorium that was opened up to contain the crowd), were all festive & decorated. And one little kindergartener was very excited to see his mommy & baby sister...
attempting some lunch selfies :)
I'm so thankful for Tanner's school, his teacher, the staff, & his friends; they truly are making his kindergarten year a memorable one. I'm even more thankful that I could share lunch with my smart, sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment