my kids

my kids

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Hutchens Fall Festival

Last Friday was Fall Festival at Hutchens. Kallie & I joined Tanner & his fellow Cardinals for some fun out in the sun!
His little sis made sure she was looking cool...
While we watched, Tanner tried out lots of the activities.
Several Baker High School students helped work the booths & games. This is Raven, one of Timothy's friends. She was so sweet & very helpful to Tanner...
Super pumped about the football toss!
He wasn't so sure about the sackrace...
After several games, we sat & snacked, then Tanner decided to play on the playground w/ some friends. Kallie & I watched from our swing. :)
After a full morning at the school, I checked Tanner out early & we headed home for lunch, naps, & some extra playtime. Love being a momma & spending moments like these with my babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment