my kids

my kids

Friday, November 6, 2015

Halloween Treats

Last Halloween, Kallie was a week old, I was a week removed from my 4th C-section, my mom took the boys out trick-or-treating, & Tim was out of town for an away game.
This year, our Halloween was full of treats...& I'm not just talking candy!! Kallie was big enough to wear a cute costume & join her big brothers for some trick-or-treating. I enjoyed getting out with my crew as well. And South had a bye week, so Tim arrived back from recruiting Friday night & was able to spend all of Halloween day with us. It's been several years since he was able to hand out candy & trick-or-treat w/ the kids...so this day was definitely a treat!
Tanner & Kallie were Mickey & Minnie Mouse; Taylor (who loves to design & create his own costumes) was Mr. Awesome. We had a fun evening trick-or-treating w/ other families in our neighborhood, handing out candy, & enjoying the rest of our Saturday night w/ food & football. Fun Halloween. :)
Tanner & I call this THE SCARY HOUSE. We pass by it every day going back & forth to school. There are all of these creepy clowns in the windows & doorways. Tanner wanted to definitely visit this house...to show how big & brave he is.
Kallie is brave too.
Guess living w/ 3 big brothers can do that for ya.
Tanner knocked down 2 & a half family members to get this job...
...while is little sis growled at the trick-or-treaters. I think she wanted to be a monster instead of Minnie Mouse.
The Loot!
Hope your Halloween was full of more TREATS than TRICKS!
Mine sure was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment