my kids

my kids

Monday, August 17, 2015

Spa Day & Luncheon

What do poor football widows do when their hubbies return to work for another long, demanding, rigorous football season?!  HEAD TO THE SPA OF COURSE!!!
That's just what the South Alabama football wives did on Saturday! We met up at the gorgeous Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club, & Spa in Fairhope/Point Clear (about an hour south of Mobile) for a morning of pampering & relaxation.  We were given gift certificates to use on whatever treatments we chose - manicures, pedicures, massages, facials, etc. After our services, we met in the main restaurant for lunch & our 'back to the season' wives' meeting. It was so nice to have a little "pampered getaway" & hanging with the other wives was so much fun!!
I hate I couldn't really capture the beauty
of this place in pictures!
Here we go...yay!!!
I didn't want to snap pics in some areas (like the quiet room), but I was able to get a few during my manicure. :)
Don't you love this color?! I took my own polish. It's midnight blue...in preparation for football season...wink, wink!
Lunch -- what a spread!!
Elise, our head coach's wife, always makes us great binders with lots of info for the upcoming season. She also included lots of Jag goodies - pens, pencils, koozies, bracelets, shirts. I took several things for my boys, plus stuff for Tanner's class treasure box! :)
I had to include a sneak peak of a shirt our wives are getting. 
Isn't it cute?! I can't wait to wear it!! 
Group shot!!! Had such a blast with these ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment