my kids

my kids

Friday, August 21, 2015

Kindergarten Lunch

Kallie & I had lunch with our favorite kindergartner earlier this week! He'd had a little bit of a rough morning, so on the way to school I promised him we would come eat lunch with him & hopefully that would make his day a bit brighter. :)

Tanner was so excited when he saw us & was thrilled (as usual) to show his little sister off to everyone. The kids loved seeing Kallie & the teachers couldn't get enough of her. She was passed around to at least 4 or 5 of them. Tanner ate his lunch, plus the extra fruit I brought for him, & we chitchatted the entire time. One of the best things about being a stay at home mommy is being able to go visit & do things at my children's schools during the day. My big boys would be embarrassed & appalled if I tried to go have lunch with them, so I enjoy being able to go with at least one!
Later on that afternoon, Tanner's teacher sent me these pics from math time (they're learning about shapes). I love that she sends me pics & texts & we have great communication already! :)
Fast forward to Friday...after great behavior all week, Tanner was able to visit the treasure box. He got in the truck EXTREMELY PUMPED about his new batman toy!! A happy Friday & great 2nd week of school for this little dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment