my kids

my kids

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Biggest Fans...

After the wives' spa day & luncheon, I jetted back to Mobile to grab my kiddos & head to our 1st scrimmage of the season at Ladd. My boys are SO READY for some football; they were chopping at the bit to get there! As a matter of fact, Tanner was up & dressed by 8 a.m....the scrimmage was not until 5:00 that evening!!

I didn't really take any pictures while we were there, but I did snap two that I wanted to share...

This shows how excited my boys are about the upcoming season! They live & breathe football year round, so when the actual playing season arrives they are beyond pumped!!

This was just breathtaking to me. This baby girl is her daddy's biggest cheerleader.  And I've never seen him get off the field so fast...said hey to his boys, kissed his wife, & grabbed his girl. Makes my heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment