my kids

my kids

Friday, May 15, 2015

Momma's Favorites!

I had another wonderful Mother's Day last weekend!!!
Check out the fun surprises from my fabulous bunch...

 My day started with breakfast in bed!!  Yum!!!
These boys are THE BEST!!!
Next, my crew surprised me with a day trip
to one of my fave spots - the beach!!
This was Kallie's first trip to the beach & she did great!
I think she's gonna be a beach bum like her momma...
She was THE COOLEST, CUTEST baby on the beach!
She's into crackers now, which probably made her beach time much more enjoyable!
Her mean ole brothers stole some of her crackers
to feed to the birds... 
Sticking her toes in the sand!
After our delightful day at the beach, my guys took me to one of my fave restaurants for dinner - Baumhower's Wings!!! 
My hubby makes fun of me because
I ALWAYS order the SAME thing.
Hey, I know what I like!!
If we're eating, this girl is eating!
Ranch moustache?!
This is Jake holding Kallie. His dad is South's head football coach & Jake is a big wig at Baumhower's. :)  We were happy to run into him & he took great care of us!!
Dessert!
I can't end this post without mentioning the sweet gifts from my bunch. My cards (which were awesome) are not shown, but the monogrammed purse, cap, ring, & mason jar they gave me are shown here.  Can you tell I like personalized things?! Hee hee!
I am beyond blessed to be the mother of
my four bright, beautiful children!!
The fact that God chose me to be their mother & the happiness they bring me each day is gift enough; the way they (along with my fantastic baby daddy) showered me with love on Mother's Day was just icing on the cake!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment