my kids

my kids

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Celebrating Papa's 80th

My Papa turned 80 last Saturday! What a milestone!!!
We celebrated with a fabulous surprise party at the park named for him in his hometown. He's such a great man & it was an honor to celebrate this huge birthday with him & so many who love him!!

My sis did an awesome job on the invite!!
The birthday boy was blindfolded & driven around before being brought to Eliga Diggs Park
SURPRISE!!!
Of course there was lots of good food & such quality servers! Lol!!
Don't you just love our "Diggs 80" shirts?!
Papa & some of his cousins
the great grands
(4 belong to me...)
the grands
(minus 3 who were working or sick)
the kids
I have to give my mom a huge shout out for working tirelessly to
make this party a great success & this day
a happy one for her daddy!!
Had to include this cute pic of me & my friend Kia!
We had several comments about how we don't look our ages...mostly from each other! Bahaha!!!
CAKE!!!
Papa's FAVORITE place is Home Depot!
You wouldn't believe the number of
sweet cards & gifts Papa received!
HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY PAPA!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment