my kids

my kids

Monday, November 24, 2014

Celebrating 36 & 14!

On Saturday, I celebrated my 36th birthday & 14th wedding anniversary!!!

Kallie gave me my first bday present of the day around 2:30 a.m. -- a huge diaper blowout that got all over my pjs & her onesie, pjs, & blanket -- causing me to be up in the wee hours changing our clothes & spraying stains.  Thanks daughter!! :)

My mom & boys surprised me with bday wishes & a delicious breakfast!! My mom also gave me some much needed household stuff (hee hee) & my fave Sonic slushie. The boys gave me a sweet booklet they crafted. I also got lots of wishes through facetime, calls, & texts. I felt so special!

South Alabama played at South Carolina, but it was the early 11:00 game, so the team arrived back in town at a decent hour & Tim was home around 7:30.  We left the kids with my mom & headed out to celebrate! I was happy to be able to wear something cute (as opposed to a nursing top & sweats) & have some quality time with my husband. It was nice to ride in the truck (alone), hold hands (just each other's), sit at the restaurant (next to each other), & talk  (without interruption).
Really little photobomber?!
 Our food was absolutely delish!!
This is a coke. It has caffeine.
I refrained from caffeine throughout my pregnancy & while I've been nursing over the past 4 weeks.
I was SO looking forward to a strong, caffeinated drink tonight.
I had THREE cokes. And I enjoyed every sip.
Dessert!! Yum!!!
 
So amazing to see 36 years of life.
Ecstatic to celebrate 14 years of marriage to my wonderful hubby.
I am truly blessed.
 

2 comments:

  1. Umm, didn't you just have a baby? You look amazing! Happy belated birthday and anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFL!!! ����
    This is a Coke....

    ReplyDelete