my kids

my kids

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Four Weeks?! One Month?!?

Can you believe it?! It's been ONE MONTH since little miss Kallie Larkin arrived! She & I celebrated . . . with trips to our doctors!

I went to the doctor last Thursday for my 4 week checkup & everything looked great.
My c-section incision has healed up nicely & Dr. Wood cleared me for everything. Yay!!
I must also mention my weight -- I was 5 lbs away from my prepregnancy weight! Breastfeeding definitely burns those calories!!!

Look who came along with me!
His little sis tagged sleepily along as well. :)

Kallie had her one month checkup Monday morning.
2 weeks ago she was 8 lbs 5 oz at her weight check.  Monday she was 9 lbs 11 oz & 21 1/4 inches long.  Everything looked great & Dr. Weinacker strongly declared a prognosis, which I totally agreed with -- SHE'S PERFECT!! I knew it! :) 

My poor girl had to get a shot & heel stick, which almost sent her mommy to tears as well. We'll head back to her doctor in a month.
My poor girl . . . so brave at the doctor! :(
 
So happy that Kallie & I came through a healthy pregnancy, a safe delivery, & successful checkups a month later!!

1 comment: